The community table is available for people with excess garden produce, plants or other items or who have insufficient product to justify a stall, but still wish to participate.
- To put items on the community stall you need to meet all legal requirements as pertaining to your items. These are outlined in the Charter
- You also need to fill in the appropriate EOI form
- Items need to be clearly labelled and priced as outlined in the Charter
- The community stall holder receives a 20% commission from the sale price of your items, you receive 80%. There is an additional fixed fee of $3 to assist with insurance costs associated with this table.
- You can nominate for the community stall to retain any portion of your sales and this will be kept separate from the stall holder’s commission and donated to an appropriate community charity or group as determined by the market committee. (you are welcome to suggest suitable recipients).
- If you are part of a community group and would like to be the community stall holder to raise funds for your group on any Saturday, please contact us for more details.